Not practiced till today?



If you haven't practiced speaking yet today, read each of these sentences out loud


five times right now
1. Could you say that again, please? (×5)
2. Thank you so much for all your help. (×5)
3. I'm going to be a few minutes late. (×5)
4. Would you like to join me for lunch? (×5)
5. Do you have any plans for the weekend? (×5)
Five is not a magic number. It is just a starting point. Tell them as many times as you need to in order to feel comfortable and confident saying to them.
Also, write them down so that you can practice saying them again later.


Thank you very much for reading this blog post. I hope you like it. And one more thing, if you have any problem regarding this post so, you can comment us. We will definitely solve your problem. Don't forget to share this article with your loved ones. 💓


Mr. Yousaf Ali

I am delighted to have you here. As an avid English Teacher, Blogger, and YouTuber, I find joy in exploring and sharing my passions with the world.

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post